Monday, October 6, 2008

Small update

This is currently my favorite picture of Devin. I was trying to get a cute smiley picture of him with the Bunny ears, but caught this sweet profile on accident! I love it.


My schedule has been thrown way off by a business trip a few weeks ago and after traveling for 4 days I came back to a very busy month end which is always good for keeping the job so I'm not complaining. :)


Speaking of traveling... This is not what you want to find as you are leaving the hotel for the airport at 6am for a 9:15am flight.


Yes, that is the passenger window smashed in on my rental car. Seems they were looking for my "new toy", the cradle was on the windshield but I know better than to leave the actual GPS in the car. However I've now learned not to leave the cradle in a rental car in a hotel parking lot either. The little punks stole my cradle and power cord - that's it that's all they got!! GRRRRR!!! Thieves SUCK! Like I said it's just after 6am and the clock is ticking towards our departure time. Thankfully my company carries insurance on rental cars so it had no effect on me or my insurance, however I DO have to file a police report. 7:30am NO POLICE yet! Did I mention we were on our way to the airport at 6am - yes now an hour and a half behind schedule and it's not just my flight in jeopardy I have two of my co-workers with me as well. Thankfully we had 3 rental cars in our group and my boss let me take his car - he had a much later flight and he waited for the police. We made our flight about 10 minutes before boarding started - we were SO relieved. Traveling from West to East already makes for such a long day (9 hours) so missing a flight and messing up your connections for the rest of the day would be just miserable!
That's it for now... I'm still waiting for Carlin to get his 3rd uniform and then I'll post those pictures, I have pictures of a CUTE little Zebra to post and Devin is almost ONE (sniff) So there will be lots of pictures catching you up on his first year.
Bye for now.
B

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

what a gorgeous pic of devin! oh my my my!!!!!

(total bummer about the car! grr!)