I don't know...I think he pulls off the look!
you'll cry!
I LOVE it! He is so precious! He and Brooklyn would have such a good time together! So did you get it cut?
I'm such a sucker for the mohawk, that I say leave it. My husband wore a mohawk for a while, simply because I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. He has it in his DL picture, his work badge, all over the place.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know...I think he pulls off the look!
you'll cry!
I LOVE it! He is so precious! He and Brooklyn would have such a good time together! So did you get it cut?
I'm such a sucker for the mohawk, that I say leave it. My husband wore a mohawk for a while, simply because I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. He has it in his DL picture, his work badge, all over the place.
Post a Comment