I don't really have time to be doing this but after visitng a few really cute blogs (Amiee, Jodi and Kristy) I decided to give my blog a pretty background. I choose quickly and now have to redo my headder which again I don't have time to address right now. I also think it may be a bit girly for my "boys" page, but for now it's adding some color. If you follow me with a reader you'll now have to visit my blog to see what I've done.... MADE YOU LOOK :)
Speaking of readers.... I currently use Google and it's been great however quite a few of the blogs I enjoy reading have gone private and even though I've been invited and I click remember me I can no longer pick up those blogs on the google reader. It seems to be only the Blogger blogs that don't get picked up. A friend has a word press blog that is private and she sent me a key and Google reader still picks that one up. Anyone have any suggestions for a reader that picks up private blogs or a "how to" on how to fix my Google Reader?
I've got lots to catch up on and I have a few days off this week so hopefuly I'll get some done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
can't get private ones on the reader from blogger- haven't figured that one out either.
Like the look :)
cute - made ME look! :)
sometimes they can do something to have the post emailed to you... can your RSS feed in microsoft outlook pick it up?
I think I need to learn what a reader even is. Can you place all the blogs you like in one spot. I am a terrible blogger and not a whole lot better and reading others. But I do love to check in every once in awhile! Your boys are getting so big and and even more handsome!
Post a Comment