Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Photoshoot outakes

The Christmas photoshoot went better than the last one but I still took 32 pictures to get one really great one. Carlin had the idea after the last shoot that maybe things would go better if he were to stand up and hold Devin, that it would limit his mobility a little. I tell ya Carlin is one smart kid because things went much better this time. I took 32 pictures but did it in a span of about 10 - 15 min. At the end we found that if Daddy stood behind Mommy and pretended to growl and bite her shoulder that it produced the best smiles out of Devin. That got us our shot. Picture 27 was the winner. Here are some of the out takes...


"Carlin keep your eyes open...."




he was way excited that he got to touch the tree.


No comments: