Friday, January 9, 2009

Anniversary

Ed and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the 7th. Our first two years have been an adventure filled with many blessings and we are looking forward to many more. Thanks to the weather Ed got Tuesday night off (the 6th) and we went to dinner. We went to the Ranch House which if you live here in Charlotte you've probably only heard of it because you work for CS and have gone there for a Safety Dinner. It's not the place you'd think of for a nice night out. It's old...I mean ancient! and rustic, it's located over by the airport - not the best side of town. So why was this our choice for an anniversary dinner? Well because we had been there for a Safety dinner and they have AMAZING I mean AMAZING shrimp Cocktail!! You've got to be thinking it's shrimp cocktail how special can it be?? Well they make all of their own sauces there including their cocktail sauce which consists of FRESH shaved horseradish and OH MY it is YUMMY! It borders on too hot...but is so good at the same time. Bet you couldn't tell that I like Horseradish huh? Anyway we had a lovely dinner and I had been craving/talking about that shrimp cocktail for a few months now, so my friends are glad that we went so I can stop talking about it.

My Hubby got me a sweet card, a replacement bowl that was broken recently - it's a large serving bowl that matches our dishes that we got for our wedding. He also got me beautiful flowers!

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

sweet!!! sounds like you got just the anniversary you wanted. :)