oh brenda! i can't believe how he is growing! to see him standing and walking and bending down for the ball... good gracious time goes so fast. it was REALLY nice to see carlin in the pics too. (HI CARLIN! AUNT HEIDI JO LOVES YOU BIG KID!) :)
i love you brenda - i miss you... your boys are beautiful!
First of all, he is as cute as a button and I love when little ones try to catch bubbles. LOVE.
Second, I know you posted pictures featuring your awesome lawn and beautiful looking NC weather just to torture me! Green grass is what I miss most about living somewhere that ISN'T Arizona.
2 comments:
oh brenda! i can't believe how he is growing! to see him standing and walking and bending down for the ball... good gracious time goes so fast. it was REALLY nice to see carlin in the pics too. (HI CARLIN! AUNT HEIDI JO LOVES YOU BIG KID!) :)
i love you brenda - i miss you... your boys are beautiful!
First of all, he is as cute as a button and I love when little ones try to catch bubbles. LOVE.
Second, I know you posted pictures featuring your awesome lawn and beautiful looking NC weather just to torture me! Green grass is what I miss most about living somewhere that ISN'T Arizona.
Post a Comment