Monday, November 3, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty!!

My favorite of my three animals got out of the house sometime on Friday. She's been spotted a few times and we know where she's hiding out, we just can't get to her. It's getting colder and colder here and I just hate that she's outside - she is definitely a pampered kitty. Even in the house with the heater on 75 she'll lay in the window to warm up in the sun. She's also declawed in the front so defenseless against other animals she may encounter. This makes me so sad. I just saw her on the back porch and when I opened the door she ran for her hiding place. She stopped at the edge of the backyard and looked at me before disappearing into her drain pipe again. GRRRRR. I'm quickly going through my stock of tuna trying to entice her to the house. At least for now I know she's ok. I hope she tires of this little adventure soon and decides it's much better inside the house.

Here's pictures of my sweet kitty....

Here KITTY KITTY!!!

1 comment:

heidi jo said...

oh no! i am afraid of this for our kitty too - but he does had front claws... i say as cold as it may be, lock the dogs in a room and leave that back door open with food trailing into the house. you might have to station someone outside to run in after her to chase her IN the house... will take a ton of patience and might not work... gosh i hope it does!!! if you can tie a long string to the door maybe you can close it without kitty noticing????