This is long over due but I started this after the big event so there's my excuse. My first baby Turned 15 on the 8th! Can you believe it? Me either, and I see him every day. He's a freshman in High School this year, he's attending a magnet school that we are really excited about. It's the Military and Global Leadership Academy at Marie G Davis. I'll post more later on what all that entails and pictures of him in uniform etc.
Here are a few pictures of him....



Carlin is a GREAT kid. He's fun to be around, respectful and a fabulous big brother. I really got lucky when God chose me to be his mother. He has blessed me greatly over the past 15 years and I'm excited to see what the next 15 brings.
1 comment:
15? F I F T E E N ????? GOOD GRACOUS TIME FLIES!!!! Such a grown up young man. :) I'm so proud of him. I love that boy. I can't wait to see his uniform pics!
Post a Comment