Everyone is doing it.....What? you may ask......Blogging!! I have thought for a long time about starting a blog. Frankly I've been afraid of the commitment, afraid that I'd start it and not keep it up. Many of my friends have blogs and I love that I can keep up with what's going on in their family or even just get to share in a few of their random thoughts. It makes me feel a little closer to those far far away.
The thing that finally pushed me past the fear of commitment and the dread of the work that it takes to keep up a blog, is the fact that I have started viewing most events in my life by what I would blog about them. I have two wonderful children and everyone deserves to share in the little moments just as I do - or at the very least I can keep a record for future reference. Especially since I think I've maybe written 10 words in Devin's baby book and he's almost one!! Yes, BAD MAMA!!
I also had a hard time picking a name for my blog... and yes will probably regret this one someday if I ever have a girl. But time will tell and a new blog can always be started. So for now it's just me and the boys.
So welcome to a small view of our world. I hope that you'll get to share a little more in our lives especially if you live far away.
For now....
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, he is a bike boy, He will ride a Harley, yes he will. He is like his papa Don
Yeah! Welcome to the blog world. I will add you to my RSS Feed right away - I must love you more than you love me hee hee ;). Those boys are getting so big - both of them!!
I love that you started a blog too! Welcome to this wonderful world!
I can't believe that that man is Carlin! And little big man, WOW!
Boys rule....I should know as I have four of them.....But then almost 5 Years ago there was Grace. Yes, Grace from our Lord in a daughter we call Grace....And now I know that girls really do rule!
We will follow your blog....Love you, Geno
Post a Comment