I was very excited when my boss told me last week that I was the winner of this quarters Spiff Award and that he'd be sending me a HP GPS system. I thought "Cool - We've been wanting a GPS!"
Then my excitement grew when this is what showed up at my front door via the big brown truck.

It's a HP iPAQ rx5900 Travel Companion. Not only is it a Tom Tom GPS System it holds music, pictures and video and will even sync with your outlook to display your e-mail, calendar and contacts. It also serves as a blue tooth device for your cell phone. I won't be using it for my outlook since one of my other "toys" is a Blackberry curve and I really don't need my two in boxes on another device.
I have lots to figure out on this thing so my current project is figuring out just how to work this thing.

3 comments:
JEALOUS! And to think I spend all my time mooning over the new Smart Phones...
Btw, I'm loving the new background.
Cool.
you'll love having gps!
Post a Comment