Devin started day care exactly 3 weeks ago at age 10 months. Up to now he's had ONE cold....yep that's it ONE case of the sniffles no other sick trips to the doctor. After the first week of school he has a runny nose, by the second week we are in Urgent care on Sunday morning with an ear infection. We got the usuall perscription for antibotics, I figure at least he's bulit up a little immunity and we can move on by Thursday his runny nose has cleared up and he's all better....but wait here comes Friday and the runny nose is back with a vengance and now he has a cough! OY VEY! Day care is a necessity because even though I work from a home office I still have to work and Devin is active enough now that he needs more supervision than I can give him and still get my work done. I love his school and he's doing really well and having fun with the other kids. I just whish we could acomplish all this with out all the germ sharing.
Today I feel like those germs have been shared with me! YUCK!
On a more fun note.... Devin turned 11 months old last thursday....30 days and ticking to the big O-N-E! He's been cruising along holding on to things for quite a while but in the last couple of days he's been practicing taking more and more steps unassisted. It's so fun to watch, he's getting SO BIG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment